Corporate events, retirement parties, bridal showers, birthday parties, reunions and baby showers …. all of work’s and life’s milestones deserve special celebration. With a large tasting barn and several locations around our 36 acre property, Mountain Run Winery offers packages for private events both large and small. Whether you just need to reserve a table or need to rent out a large space for your party, we’ve got options available for groups of all sizes.
Contact uscreate new email for more information and to schedule your event!
Available Event Venues
The Stable is a historic 30′ x 40′ horse barn built in 1902 that has been refurbished with a polished concrete floor, string lighting, electrical outlets, two 8’ ceiling fans, two large doors, and a three story ceiling. Perfect for parties up to approximately 60 guests, the rustic charm of this barn can’t be beat. Just out the back doors is our playground area which allows for easy monitoring of children in your party.
Current Rental Rate: $75/hr*
The Pole Barn
Our pole barn rental option is an open air, covered, expansive space that is perfect for large groups that like to spread out. The area is underneath the center section of our main pole barn and has a gravel floor. It is the largest covered area we have available for rental and has open air on all four sides. Easy access to the bathrooms, other outdoor seating area, firepit, playground area, and tasting room.
Current Rental Rate: $50/hr*
The Roost is a refurbished hay loft up the wooden staircase in the middle of the pole barn area. It is a climate controlled room with three windows and two ceiling fans. The room has couch and table seating for approximately 20 guests with room to add additional tables/chairs to accommodate parties up to approximately 30 guests. It also features a bar and side table area that can be used to put out food and decorations.
Current Rental Rate: $50/hr*
Red Hen Lounge
The Red Hen Lounge is the most intimate space we offer for parties. Consisting of a restored loft up a spiral staircase in the Pole barn, the lounge has couches and tables that are great for small private events. The climate controlled upstairs room comfortably seats parties up to 12.
Current Rental Rate: $30/hr*
*Prices subject to change. Please contact the winery for rental rates of a specific date.
If these options are insufficient for your party needs, give us a call or email us as we have other options we can discuss. Whether you just want to reserve a few picnic tables, specific seating areas, or even other larger areas around the property for a private event, we will happily try to accommodate your group. Contact us to discuss how we can meet your event needs!
- Commercially installed playground and swing set that have proven to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
- Acres of large fields if you want to stretch your legs or throw a football around.
- Firepit is available upon request for seasonal evening events
How to reserve
Please contact us to confirm availability of rental areas. A signed event rental contract and a 50% (non-refundable) deposit are required to book your date for your event.
What is included in the rental:
Exclusive use of your rented area for the hours in the contract, use of rectangular or round tables for guests, folding chairs, and trash cans with liners.
- No outside alcohol is permitted without an opens in a new windowABC banquet permit. If you wish to bring in outside alcohol (beer or liquor, no outside wine is allowed) you must apply for and receive an ABC banquet permit. You must notify Mountain Run in advance of your event to confirm that you have received the ABC banquet permit (which you must bring with you to the event). External alcohol must be kept in a controlled location before, during and after the event and no outside alcohol can leave your specific rented space (ie, guests can’t walk to the playground carrying a beer).
- If the only outside alcohol you want to serve at your event is champagne, you do NOT need a separate banquet license. Just speak with our staff at least 15 days PRIOR to your event and we can source it from our distributors.
- Outside food is allowed for private events. It is the responsibility of the party to keep any food at the proper safe serving temperature.
- Rental deposits are non-refundable; however, the event can be moved dates/times within one calendar year of the original date at no additional charge.
- Specific parking spaces are first-come, first-serve basis at the winery. If the party wishes to reserve specific spaces for the event, it can be done for an additional fee.
- The winery has a limited number of propane heaters and pole fans that can be rented for an additional fee, assuming they are not already in use by another event.